TV Trends in Central City
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Central City, IA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,080 people in Central City, those stats equate to:
- 356 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 518 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,048 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 778 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 896 Central City residents confined to network air dates and times.