TV Use in Ferdinand, ID
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Ferdinand, ID. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 138 people in Ferdinand, that's:
- 46 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 66 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 134 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 99 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 115 Ferdinand residents confined to network air dates and times.