Cable TV in Horseshoe Bend
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Horseshoe Bend, ID. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 803 people in Horseshoe Bend, those stats equate to:
- 265 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 385 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 779 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 578 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 666 Horseshoe Bend residents confined to network air dates and times.