TV Use in Barrington
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Barrington, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 10,529 people in Barrington, that's:
- 3,475 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,054 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 10,213 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,581 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,739 Barrington residents confined to network air dates and times.