How Cutler Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Cutler, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 508 people in Cutler, that's:
- 168 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 244 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 493 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 366 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 422 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.