TV Trends in Deerfield, IL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Deerfield, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 19,825 people in Deerfield, those stats equate to:
- 6,542 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 9,516 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 19,230 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 14,274 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 16,455 Deerfield residents confined to network air dates and times.