How People Watch TV in Malden, IL
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Malden, IL. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Malden there are::
- 307 people who watch broadcast TV
- 152 people who stream TV online
- 22 people who regularly use DVRs
- 228 people with bundled services
- 105 people with a plethora of plasma-screens