How Newton Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Newton, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 2,799 Newton residents, there's:
- 924 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,344 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,715 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 2,015 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,323 Newton residents confined to network air dates and times.