TV Use in Parkersburg
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Parkersburg, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 215 people in Parkersburg, those stats equate to:
- 71 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 103 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 209 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 155 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 178 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.