How River Grove Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in River Grove, IL, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 9,919 people in River Grove, that's:
- 3,273 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,761 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,621 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,142 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,233 River Grove residents confined to network air dates and times.