TV Use in Osceola
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Osceola, IN. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,857 people in Osceola, that's:
- 613 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 891 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,801 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,337 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,541 Osceola residents confined to network air dates and times.