How People Watch TV in Ottawa
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Ottawa, KS, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 12,835 people in Ottawa, those stats equate to:
- 4,236 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,161 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 12,450 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 9,241 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 10,653 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.