TV Use in Strong City, KS
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? You can learn so much about cable TV in Strong City, KS by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
551 people live in Strong City, which means there are:
- 534 people who watch broadcast TV
- 264 people who stream TV online
- 39 people who regularly use DVRs
- 397 people with bundled services
- 182 people with a plethora of plasma-screens