How Vicco Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Vicco, KY, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 338 people in Vicco, that's:
- 112 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 162 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 328 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 243 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 281 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.