How New Orleans, LA Residents Watch TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in New Orleans, LA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
315,283 people live in New Orleans, which means there are:
- 305,825 people who watch broadcast TV
- 151,336 people who stream TV online
- 22,070 people who regularly use DVRs
- 227,004 people with bundled services
- 104,043 people with a plethora of plasma-screens