TV Trends in Billerica
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Billerica, MA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 42,930 people in Billerica, those stats equate to:
- 14,167 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 20,606 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 41,642 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 30,910 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 35,632 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.