How Norfolk Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Norfolk, MA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 10,718 people in Norfolk, those stats equate to:
- 3,537 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 5,145 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 10,396 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 7,717 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 8,896 Norfolk residents confined to network air dates and times.