How Raynham Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Raynham, MA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 13,918 people in Raynham, that's:
- 4,593 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 6,681 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 13,500 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 10,021 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 11,552 Raynham residents confined to network air dates and times.