TV Trends in Sterling, MA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Sterling, MA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 7,971 Sterling residents, there's:
- 2,630 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 3,826 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 7,732 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,739 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 6,616 Sterling residents confined to network air dates and times.