Cable TV in Wareham, MA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Wareham, MA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 21,240 people in Wareham, those stats equate to:
- 7,009 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 10,195 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 20,603 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 15,293 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 17,629 Wareham residents confined to network air dates and times.