How People Watch TV in Aspen Hill
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Aspen Hill, MD. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 51,434 Aspen Hill residents, there's:
- 16,973 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 24,688 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 49,891 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 37,032 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 42,690 Aspen Hill residents confined to network air dates and times.