How People Watch TV in Hancock, MD
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Hancock, MD. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 1,689 that means in Hancock there are::
- 1,638 people who watch broadcast TV
- 811 people who stream TV online
- 118 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,216 people with bundled services
- 557 people with a plethora of plasma-screens