TV Use in Pasadena, MD
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Pasadena, MD, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 12,986 people in Pasadena, that's:
- 4,285 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 6,233 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 12,596 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 9,350 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 10,778 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.