Watching Cable TV in Princess Anne, MD
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Princess Anne, MD. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,624 people in Princess Anne, those stats equate to:
- 866 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,260 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,545 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,889 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,178 Princess Anne residents confined to network air dates and times.