Cable TV in Thurmont, MD
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Thurmont, MD. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 6,125 people in Thurmont, that's:
- 2,021 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,940 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 5,941 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,410 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 5,084 Thurmont residents confined to network air dates and times.