Watching Cable TV in Hanover
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hanover, ME. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 280 people in Hanover, those stats equate to:
- 92 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 134 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 272 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 202 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 232 Hanover residents confined to network air dates and times.