How Ashley Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Ashley, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 522 people in Ashley, those stats equate to:
- 172 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 251 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 506 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 376 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 433 Ashley residents confined to network air dates and times.