Cable TV in Marion, MI
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Marion, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 840 Marion residents, there's:
- 277 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 403 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 815 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 605 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 697 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.