Cable TV in Wyandotte
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Wyandotte, MI, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 24,904 people in Wyandotte, that's:
- 8,218 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 11,954 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 24,157 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 17,931 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 20,670 Wyandotte residents confined to network air dates and times.