Watching Cable TV in Jonesburg, MO
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Jonesburg, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 670 Jonesburg residents, there's:
- 221 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 322 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 650 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 482 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 556 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.