TV Use in Lancaster, MO
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Lancaster, MO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 693 people in Lancaster, that's:
- 229 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 333 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 672 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 499 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 575 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.