Cable TV in Waynesville
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Waynesville, MO, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 3,647 people in Waynesville, that's:
- 1,204 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,751 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,538 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,626 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,027 Waynesville residents confined to network air dates and times.