Cable TV in Malmo
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Malmo, NE, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 125 people in Malmo, those stats equate to:
- 41 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 60 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 121 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 90 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 104 Malmo residents confined to network air dates and times.