TV Use in Greenville, NH
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Greenville, NH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,124 Greenville residents, there's:
- 371 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 540 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,090 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 809 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 933 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.