How Washington Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Washington, NH, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 1,260 people in Washington, those stats equate to:
- 416 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 605 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,222 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 907 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,046 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.