Watching Cable TV in Cape May Court House
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Cape May Court House, NJ. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 4,500 Cape May Court House residents, there's:
- 1,485 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,160 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,365 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,240 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,735 Cape May Court House residents confined to network air dates and times.