How Oceanport, NJ Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Oceanport, NJ, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 5,700 people in Oceanport, that's:
- 1,881 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,736 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 5,529 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,104 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,731 Oceanport residents confined to network air dates and times.