Watching Cable TV in Point Pleasant
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Point Pleasant, NJ. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 20,053 people in Point Pleasant, those stats equate to:
- 6,617 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 9,625 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 19,451 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 14,438 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 16,644 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.