How Westfield, NJ Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Westfield, NJ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 29,452 people in Westfield, those stats equate to:
- 9,719 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 14,137 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 28,568 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 21,205 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 24,445 Westfield residents confined to network air dates and times.