Cable TV in Hobbs, NM
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hobbs, NM, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 30,031 Hobbs residents, there's:
- 9,910 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 14,415 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 29,130 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 21,622 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 24,926 Hobbs residents confined to network air dates and times.