Watching Cable TV in Cleveland, OK
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Cleveland, OK. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Cleveland there are::
- 3,111 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,539 people who stream TV online
- 224 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,309 people with bundled services
- 1,058 people with a plethora of plasma-screens