How Mangum Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Mangum, OK tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,733 that means in Mangum there are::
- 2,651 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,312 people who stream TV online
- 191 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,968 people with bundled services
- 902 people with a plethora of plasma-screens