Cable TV in Culver
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Culver, OR, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 860 people in Culver, that's:
- 284 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 413 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 834 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 619 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 714 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.