TV Trends in Millville, PA
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Millville, PA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 897 that means in Millville there are::
- 870 people who watch broadcast TV
- 431 people who stream TV online
- 63 people who regularly use DVRs
- 646 people with bundled services
- 296 people with a plethora of plasma-screens