Watching Cable TV in Reading
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Reading, PA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 80,664 people in Reading, those stats equate to:
- 26,619 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 38,719 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 78,244 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 58,078 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 66,951 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.