How Westfield Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Westfield, PA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,152 people in Westfield, those stats equate to:
- 380 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 553 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,117 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 829 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 956 Westfield residents confined to network air dates and times.