How Saluda, SC Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Saluda, SC, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 3,004 people in Saluda, those stats equate to:
- 991 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,442 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,914 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,163 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,493 Saluda residents confined to network air dates and times.