TV Trends in Hillsboro, TX
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Hillsboro, TX. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 8,784 people in Hillsboro, those stats equate to:
- 2,899 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,216 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 8,520 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,324 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,291 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.