TV Trends in South Houston, TX
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in South Houston, TX, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 16,385 South Houston residents, there's:
- 5,407 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 7,865 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 15,893 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 11,797 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 13,600 South Houston residents confined to network air dates and times.