TV Trends in Alexandria
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Alexandria, VA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 140,079 people in Alexandria, those stats equate to:
- 46,226 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 67,238 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 135,877 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 100,857 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 116,266 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.